Undergraduate Scholarship at York University in Canada, 2018
Applications are invited for International Student Bursary at York University in Canada. This bursary is administered by York International and assists current international students who are experiencing financial need.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Eligibility Criteria: Eligible students must:
- Be in good academic standing
- Experience financial difficulty through unforeseen circumstances
- Be beyond their first year of study
- Have international student status (studying at York on a valid Study Permit and paying international fees)
- Be registered and pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Be enrolled in courses at the time of application
- Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Method of Application: Submit the International Student Bursary Application Form to York International prior to the below due dates.
- Scholarship Application Deadline: January 20, 2018, for winter term
50 Scholarship Challenge for Undergraduates at University of Sheffield, UK 2018
The University of Sheffield is awarding 50 runners-up awards. The award is for new full-time home fee-paying undergraduate students beginning their studies in September 2018.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants ‘ll need to put the University of Sheffield as your firm choice before 19 July 2018. The accommodation award will be a standard single en-suite room in either Ranmoor/Endcliffe or City. Explore University accommodation. The award is for new full-time home fee-paying undergraduate students beginning their studies in September 2018. Applicants may be eligible to apply for more than one award but you will only receive either: one of the Scholarship Challenge awards or one of the Alumni awards.
Method of Application: If this is you, just answer the following question for your chance to be awarded one of 25 scholarships of a year’s free accommodation at the University of Sheffield:
- How would you use the influence and expertise you will gain at the University of Sheffield to change something in your community?
- Submit your entry as a 60-second video, a 600-word essay or a one-sided A3 poster design.
- You’ll need to have a University of Sheffield MUSE account to apply for this scholarship.
- Use our scholarship form to apply (log into MUSE first or click/tap on the blue MUSE account button on the scholarship form):
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 16, 2018
Government of Hungary Scholarship Program for International Students 2018/2019
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme, by the Hungarian Government is offering international students the opportunity to undergo study of all types in Hungary for free. The core mission of the programme is to increase the number of foreign students in Hungary and to encourage Hungarian higher education institutions to attract top foreign students. The Programme is managed by Tempus Public Foundation.
To be taken at (country): Hungary
Course Level: Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are available for bachelor, master, one-tier master, doctoral and non-degree programmes (preparatory and specialisation courses).
Eligibility Criteria: Applications will not be considered in the following cases:
- Hungarian citizens (including those with dual citizenships)
- former Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Holders, who are re-applying for studies in the same cycle of education (non-degree studies, bachelor, master, doctoral level) including both full time and partial study programmes
Eligible Countries: International. See list of countries below
Method of Application:
- New online application surface of Tempus Public Foundation: http://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu(The online application surface is expected to open next week.)
- Deadline for submitting the complete application package: 16thFebruary 2018.
- Applications shall also be submitted to the responsible authority of the Sending Partner
Scholarship Application Deadline: 16th February 2018 (23:59 Central European Time)
Award Provider: Hungary Government
Important Notes: Please note that the programme is implemented by direct cooperation with the responsible authorities of the Sending Partner. The application does not have any additional costs, therefore we suggest you to not to apply through any agencies.
Russian State Scholarships for International Undergraduates, 2018
The Ministry of Science and Education of Russian Federation is offering Russian State Scholarships to foreign students. The scholarships are available for degree programs. The scholarships will be offered in fields available at university. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of competition. The purpose of the scholarship is to strenghten ties between Russian and foreign students. 15 000 government scholarships for foreign students are given in Russia annually. International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships. language requirments will be observed as per university policy. the scholarship is open all around and no any deadline.
The agency promotes actively the Russian education services and extends cooperation between educational institutions of the partner states
Course Level: These scholarships are available for the degree programme.
Countries: Foreign students are eligible for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria: All candidates with the secondary school and vocational school finished (school, technical school, lyceum, etc.) and successfully passed competitive selection in their own country can receive a grant.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language requirement of the host institution.
Method of Application: Intrested candidates must apply online through this link Online Application
- Sign up and submit an application form online
- Attach your scanned documents
- Pass a competitive selection in your country
- Choose up to 6 universities and wait till your application is approved
- Get your visa and arrive in Russia
Fully Funded Scholarships at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore, 2018
NTU Singapore is offering undergraduate scholarships to international students. the scholarships are available for all undergraduate programms offered at Nanyang Technological University. The scholarship will cover tuition fee+stipend+books allowance etc. see details below. International students from all nationalities are eligible. English language requirments will be observed for non english speaking countries.
Course Level: All undergraduate subject / courses are open under this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme. The scholarship will cover the years of study^ at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.^ For the Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine Programme, the scholarship will cover only the first three years of study in NTU.
Method of Application: You can apply for this scholarship here Online Application
The same application period for admissions applies. Scholarships are awarded based on competition amongst shortlisted candidates.
Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for the scholarship.
Applicants with the following qualifications:
Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level
Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore
NUS High School Diploma
- The scholarship application form can be found at the link ‘Apply for Scholarship’ at the end of your online application for admission. You are required to login with the application number assigned to you.
If you have reserved an undergraduate degree programme in NTU, you can login here to access the scholarship application form.
- Applicants are required to submit the following after completing your application form:
- Upload a recent passport-size photo (digital image).
- Submit a referee’s appraisal online. The appraisal is to be completed by your school teacher, who must not be your family or relative. After you have submitted your scholarship application, you will be provided with a URL to be forwarded to your school teacher. When you are passing the link to your teacher, please inform him/her of your NTU application number and Date of Birth, as he/she will need the information to submit the appraisal online. Your school teacher is to complete the online appraisal form and submit it within 7 days of your scholarship application. If your teacher is not able to submit it online within 7 days and needs more time, please inform him/her to submit as soon as possible (preferably not more than 3 weeks from your date of scholarship application). Note that only one appraisal may be submitted online to support your application.
Applicants with Year 12 equivalent results:
- Click here to apply for the scholarship with your assigned application number.
- Applicants are required to submit a recent passport-size photo (digital image) online after completing your application form.
- Submit a referee’s appraisal online. The appraisal is to be completed by your school teacher, who must not be your family or relative. After you have submitted your scholarship application, you will be provided with a URL to be forwarded to your school teacher. When you are passing the link to your teacher, please inform him/her of your NTU application number and Date of Birth, as he/she will need the information to submit the appraisal online.Your school teacher is to complete the online appraisal form and submit it within 7 days of your scholarship application. If your teacher is not able to submit it online within 7 days and needs more time, please inform him/her to submit as soon as possible (preferably not more than 3 weeks from your date of scholarship application). Note that only one appraisal may be submitted online to support your application.
Scholarship Application Deadline: submission deadline is same as for admission. check here http://admissions.ntu.edu.sg/UndergraduateAdmissions/Pages/default.aspx
Scholarships at Seinajoki University in Finland, 2018
The Seinajoki University of Applied Sciences offers Scholarships for First Year Degree Students to pursue bachelor and master degree. These scholarships will cover 50% of the annual tuition fee. The scholarships are open in all subjects offered by the university. Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply. the scholarship will provide 50 percent of tuition fee cover. The cutoff date for submission of application for bachelor, programme is January 24, 2018, and for master is March 28, 2018
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue bachelor and master degree.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these scholarships.
Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 55 credits during the previous academic year in a Bachelor degree programme
- A minimum of 20 credits during the previous semester (half a year) in a Master degree programme
Method of Application: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Find study options with the search engine
- Compare study options
- Apply to the study programme
- Fill in the application form
Scholarship Application Deadline: For bachelor, programme is January 24, 2018, and for master is March 28, 2018