7UP Harvard Business School Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2019
Seven UP Bottling Company Plc offers MBA Scholarships to Nigerian Students for Study at Harvard Business School USA Class of 2019.
Eligibility Criteria: The Scholarship is open to Nigerians who have successfully gained admission into the 2 year MBA programme at the Harvard Business School.
Method of Application:
- Apply for admission to the Full Time Harvard MBA Programme – Visit the Harvard MBA Programme website for admission criteria
- Receive admission letter from Harvard Business School for Full Time Harvard MBA Programme.
- If you have already obtained your Harvard Business School admission, please email the electronic copies of your admission letter to email@example.com. The company will then contact you with next steps.
Applicants are encouraged to apply in the first or second round, as space in the class may be limited by the third round. In addition, applying in the earlier rounds will give candidates more time to address the following:
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- 3rdJanuary, 2018
- 2nd April, 2018
MBA Scholarship for African Students at Leeds University 2018/2019
One fees scholarship is available for a student of African nationality for Masters study in the Leeds University Business School from September 2018. The scholarship is available for a student studying MSc Economics and MSc Economics and Finance. The award will provide fees at the University’s international rate.
Course Level: Masters
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2018/2019.
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes.
- Method of Application:
- You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant Masters course. You are not required to make a separate application.
We allocate scholarships on a rolling basis throughout the application cycle. We recommended to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
- When will I find out?
- Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship award within two weeks of receiving notification of their conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters course. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
- Visit the Program Webpage for Details
- Scholarship Application Deadline: Rolling
- Award Providers: Leeds University.
Masters Scholarships for African Students in Spain, 2018
Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) currently provides a number of scholarships each year for students of the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
Course Level: Masters
Eligibility Criteria: Scholarships are awarded only to students who have been admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program through ZLC‘s regular admissions procedure.
The applicants should display exceptional academic achievement and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in SCM and Logistics. Furthermore, to be eligible, candidates must comply with the following criteria:
- African citizenship.
- Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
- Competitive GRE or GMAT score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree – including some quantitative training and evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
- Fluency in English, competitive IELTS or TOEFL score – exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language. Furthermore, the ability to speak French is a plus.
Method of Application: Candidates must fulfill all of the above-mentioned requirements and submit by e-mail one copy of the following documents to the ZLC Financial Aid Office:
- Application FormEach scholarship applicant will fill out the scholarship application form, including the following: a statement describing their economical situation, an essay explaining their reasons for applying for the scholarship, their interests, aptitudes, career plans, etc.
- Income StatementCopy of the current employment contract, the most recent pay slip or other official document that can account for the last salary received. (Not applicable for applicants who are currently full-time students).
- Copy of Passport
- Acceptance LetterCopy of the acceptance letter to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
All interested applicants should apply directly through the ZLC Financial Aid Office: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org · Contact person: Virginia Acosta · Phone: (+34) 976 077 609 · Edificio Náyade, 5 · C/ Bari 55, PLAZA · 50197 Zaragoza · Spain
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15th April 2018
Award Provider: Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC)
TGCL Scholarships for East African Students 2018/2019
Applications are invited, especially from candidates in the East African Community Partner States for entry into the postgraduate study programmes in law (LLM or PhD) offered by the Tanzanian-German Centre for Eastern African Legal Studies (TGCL).
Course Level: PhD/Masters
Eligibility Criteria: Applications are invited especially from candidates from the East African Community Partner States (i.e. Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda).
The formal minimum requirements for admission to the LLM and PhD programmes are:
- for the LLM programme: a Bachelor’s degree in law (LLB) with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or its equivalent from a recognised higher learning institutions.
- for the PhD programme: an excellent LLM degree from a recognised institution
The language of instruction in the School of Law is English. Those who are not conversant with it should not apply.
Eligible Countries: East African Community Partner States (Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda)
Method of Application: The applicant must register online through the TGCL website and submit the following documents electronically:
- a signed curriculum vitae with clear evidence of periods of legal and other relevant education, training and practical experience. It is compulsory to use the Europass CV template (http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu).
- one page letter of motivation
- certified photocopies of all relevant certificates (birth certificate, school leaving certificates, academic transcripts, certificates of legal or other professional education, including provisional results for applicants who are in the final year of their LLB studies); in the case of documents not in English an official translation should be attached
- a passport picture
- a release letter from your employer (if you are employed) – a proposal of the intended research (for LLM candidates: 1,500 words; for PhD candidates: 3,000 words) – see annexed guidelines
- for PhD candidates: an electronic copy of your LLM dissertation
Additionally, applicants must send (1) Hard copies of all application documents mentioned above (2) three letters of recommendation (signed and sealed), (3) a printout of the online registration form to:
The Coordinator, TGCL, Dr Benedict T. Mapunda, University of Dar es Salaam School of Law, P.O. Box 35093, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania; phone: +255 22 278 1422; fax: +255 22 278 0217; email:email@example.com
Scholarship Application Deadline: 23rd February, 2018
Award Provider: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Important Notes: Incomplete and late applications will not be considered. All applications have to be submitted both online and as a hardcopy. It is highly recommended to use a reliable professional courier service to ship the hardcopy, if you are not handing it in personally
Falak Sufi MSc Scholarship at New York University, USA 2018
The Graduate School of Arts and Science of New York University is welcoming applicants for its Falak Sufi Scholarship to pursue the master degree. The scholarship is open to both US and international students. The aim of the scholarship is to encourage the Near Eastern Studies.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue master’s programme.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of any nationality can apply for the scholarship
Eligibility Criteria: Falak Sufi Scholarships awarded by the master’s program in Near Eastern Studies at the Kevorkian Center. Candidates for the master’s program in Near Eastern Studies are eligible to apply, including applicants to the program’s joint degree with Journalism, the concentration with Museum Studies, and the business track.
Method of Application: The online application for admission is also the application for all Graduate School financial aid. No additional forms are required. If an applicant explicitly wishes to be considered for a Falak Sufi Scholarship, that person should add one paragraph to the application’s “Statement of Purpose” explaining how the candidate meets the criteria for the scholarship and how the award will enable the candidate to pursue graduate education.
One (1) official academic transcript, mark sheet, or final grades sheet (and English translation, if required) from each institution you attended should be uploaded on one of the “Transcript Upload” pages as part of your online application
Scholarship Application Deadline: January 4, 2018
Andree Carter MSc Scholarship for Developing Countries at LSHTM in UK, 2018
Applications are invited for Andrée Carter Scholarship at The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine to pursue MSc programme. This scholarship is open to low to middle-income countries applicants intending to study on a one-year, full-time, London-based MSc programme at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in 2018-19.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue MSc programme.
Eligible Nationalities: Students from low to middle-income countries are eligible to apply
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must
- Be nationals of, and resident in,low to middle-income countries (as defined by the World Bank); and
- intend to return to a low to a middle-income country on completion of their MSc year at the School; and
- confirm in writing that they would not otherwise be able to pay for the proposed programme of study; and
- Meet the School’s minimum English language requirements (as required by the School’s Admissions system); and
- Hold a first degree at either a first or upper second class equivalency level; and
- Hold an offer of admission for 2018-19 from the School for one of the eligible MSc programmes of study (please see application notes below for eligible courses).
Method of Application: Applicants should complete both steps below by the scholarship deadline.
Step 1: Submit an application for 2018-19 for an eligible MSc programme of study, as per instructions under the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the relevant programme of study page. Applicants should ensure that all necessary supplementary admissions documents (including references) are submitted via the School’s Admissions Portal by the scholarship deadline.
Step 2: Submit an online scholarships application, selecting this scholarship option 2018-19 Scholarships (Andrée Carter & John Stephenson) from the drop-down menu. A completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship must be uploaded as part of this application. This is the only attachment required in Step 2 (as applicants should have already submitted references, transcripts, and a CV as part of their application for study).
Scholarship Application Deadline: February 18, 2018
International MBA Scholarships at University of Liverpool, UK 2018
The University of Liverpool is awarding a range of generous Management School scholarships and study awards. These scholarships are available to help cover the cost of MBA tuition fees for those planning to join in September 2018.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Professional Experience:MBA Candidates are normally expected to have a minimum of 2–3 years of substantive managerial experience in the private or public sector.
- Qualifications:Candidates will normally be expected to hold a 2:1 Honours degree (which may be in any discipline) from a UK university, or an equivalent professional qualification from a similar non-UK institution. Non-graduates who possess extensive professional experience are encouraged to apply.
- GMAT Score:A GMAT score is not a mandatory requirement; however, University encourage candidates who have undertaken the examination to submit their scores for consideration alongside other criteria during the admissions process.
Method of Application: Applying online for a postgraduate degree is a fast and easy way to provide all the information admissions staff need in order to consider your application. In addition to the information required on the application form, you will need to attach copies of the following documents to your application (whether online or offline):
- School or college transcripts/certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (EU/International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Research proposal (for MPhil applicants only)
Scholarship Application Deadline: Early programme applications are advised as awards will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
BBA International Scholarship at BI Norwegian Business School , 2018
The new BBA IB Scholarship is now open at the Bi Norwegian Business School. The scholarship is available for both international and Norwegian applicants with an International Baccalaureate Diploma.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing BBA International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: The Scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee for each year of the programme. Total value is approximately NOK 240,000. There is one scholarship available each year.
Number of Scholarships: There is one scholarship available each year.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is available for both international and Norwegian applicants.
Eligibility Criteria: Scholarships for the second and third year are contingent upon full study progression (60 ECTS) and above average academic performance (minimum GPA B) in the first and the second year of the programme.
The scholarship application must include the following:
- A one-page scholarship application letter in which you explain why you believe you are a good candidate for a scholarship.
- IB Diploma with minimum average IB points of 33.
- Give BI Norwegian Business School access to the official transcript of grades by 1 May.
Method of Application: The scholarship application letter must be submitted to the online application portal for admission under the heading “IB Scholarship”.
Scholarship Application Deadline: April 15, 2018
Executive MBA Scholarships at Chulalongkorn University in Thailand 2018
The Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University is inviting outstanding candidates with work experience to apply for Sasin Future Leaders Scholarships.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Flexible MBA and for Executive MBA programme.
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: Outstanding candidates with work experience are eligible to apply for Sasin Future Leaders Scholarships. These are available for Flexible MBA and for Executive MBA candidates. Normally, Sasin Future Leaders Scholarships candidates are expected to have:
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.5,
- A GMAT score (for MBA candidates) of at least 600 (or an equivalent GRE); or, in the case of EMBA candidates, significant research or relevant administrative skills,
- A TOEFL score of at least 600,
- Prior work experience that demonstrates genuine leadership potential,
- It is expected that Sasin Future Leaders Scholarship recipients will not only be at the forefront of their fields, showing a real potential to excel, but will also be motivated by societal goals, and contribute to the advancement of others.
Method of Application: If you wish to be considered for a Sasin Future Leaders Scholarship, please answer yes on the application form to the question: I would like to be considered for any Sasin partial or full scholarships or funding opportunities. Be sure to mention your interest in a Scholarship at your interview. Scholarship candidates may wish to highlight indications of leadership potential—and their societal achievements—in their applications. Applications can be completed most conveniently online.
Scholarship Application Deadline: January 15, 2018
MBA Scholarship for International Students at Curtin University, 2018
Curtin Business School is offering merit-based MBA scholarships to outstanding international students for the 2018 academic program.
Course Level: MBA
Eligibility Criteria: All students applying for these scholarships should have received an offer into the MBA Program as Full Time Onshore International Students at Curtin Graduate School of Business and should have met all conditions mentioned in the offer letter.
- Be an International student
- Be a commencing student in 2018
- Applying to study the MBA at the Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Will be enrolled as a full-time onshore international student (at least 75 credits) each trimester
Recipients must meet ALL of the following to keep their scholarship:
- Remain enrolled in the MBA at the Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB)
- Maintain enrolment each trimester
- Pass all units each trimester
- Successfully complete the MBA course
Method of Application: All qualifying applications from international applicants for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Curtin University will be automatically assessed for the MBA International Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions in the MBA application form
- Academic merit
- Documentary evidence attached to the MBA application
Curtin Graduate School of Business will assess each application accordingly and issue a separate Scholarship Offer Letter, along with the Letter of Offer to the MBA Course, to confirm whether the applicant has been awarded a scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 25th August 2018
MBA Scholarship for South African Students at Cambridge University, 2018
Cambridge Judge Business School will offer a Cambridge MBA student of South African nationality the Professor Jochen Runde Scholarship, worth up to £15,000.
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
About the Award: Professor Jochen Runde, Professor of Economics & Organisation at Cambridge Judge Business School, Director of Faculty, Professorial Fellow of Girton College, Director of Studies in Management at Girton and Murray Edwards, and formerly Director of the Cambridge MBA, will mentor the successful candidate during their MBA year in Cambridge.
Course Level: MBA
Eligibility Criteria: You must be a South African national in order to be considered for this scholarship.
Method of Application:
- If you want to be considered for the Cambridge MBA Professor Jochen Runde Scholarship for South African Nationals, you must have accepted your place on the Cambridge MBA by 4 May 2018.
- Any candidate who has accepted their place on the Cambridge MBA by 4 May 2018 and who is a South African national will automatically be considered for this scholarship, so no action needs to be taken on your part.
- The recipient of this scholarship is expected to be an ambassador for the Cambridge MBA, working closely with the marketing, recruitment and alumni teams in order to attract future candidates onto the programme.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 4th May 2018
Award Providers: Cambridge Judge Business School
International Diploma Scholarships to Study Abroad at SJI, Malaysia 2018
St Joseph’s Institution International School Malaysia is inviting applications for scholarships to students entering Year 12 in August 2018. The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) is a 2 year educational programme primarily aimed at students aged 16-18. The aim of all IB programmes is to develop internationally minded people who, recognizing their common humanity and shared guardianship of the planet help to create a better and more peaceful world.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to students entering in year 12.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria: The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) is a 2-year educational programme primarily aimed at students aged 16-18. Success in the IBDP offers students the opportunity to gain access to the best universities in the world. St Joseph’s Institution International School Malaysia (SJIIM) is offering scholarships to students entering Year 12 in August 2018. The Scholarship Programme aims to enable deserving students to benefit from our unique holistic Lasallian education, regardless of financial means.
- SJIIM scholarships are awarded to outstanding students to study the IB Diploma Programme (IBDP) at SJIIM for a period of 2 years.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the most outstanding applicants with excellent quality of mind, active participation in extra-curricular activities, positive personal qualities and strong communication abilities.
- Malay:As per government requirements, Malay will be compulsory for all students who are Malaysian citizens up to and including Year 11. Non-Malaysian citizens will have the option of studying Malay as a 2nd language if they wish to do so. In the Elementary School, all students will have 1 lesson of Malay per week.
- Chinese:Mandarin will be offered as a 1st Language, Second Language, and Foreign Language at all grade levels.
- Spanish: In the Elementary School, students will be exposed to some Spanish Language and Culture but will not study Spanish formally. There will be the opportunity to attend a Spanish CCA. In the High School, Spanish will be offered as an elective subject at all grade levels.
Method of Application: You may submit any information or testimonials that highlights significant achievement in the past 2 years that you believe will support your application. A maximum of 12 pages, submitted into 1 PDF document will be accepted.
Please include your name in the top left-hand corner of each additional document and email it with your application.
Scholarship Application Deadline: January 19, 2018
17 Albers Professional MBA Merit Scholarships at Seattle University in USA, 2018
The Seattle University is inviting applications for Albers Professional MBA Merit Scholarships. These scholarships are only available for incoming (new) PMBA students for summer and fall quarters only.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Eligible Nationalities: Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: This scholarship is only available for incoming (new) PMBA students for summer and fall quarters only. Current PMBA students should apply for the Albers Grad Scholarship.
Essay Question for PMBA Merit Scholarship: Describe what attracted you to the Professional MBA program at Seattle University. What do you hope to gain from this degree? Finally, please mention any financial need you have that might be relevant to this scholarship.
Please Note: Your essay is limited to a maximum of 2000 characters, not WORDS, but CHARACTERS. Please plan accordingly.
Method of Application:
- Complete and submit the Seattle University Graduate Application for Admissionby May 1 or August 1 (including GMAT/GRE scores). You must have a complete summer or fall quarter PMBA application to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Complete and submit the Albers Professional MBA Merit Scholarship Application by May 1 or August 1.
Scholarship Application Deadline: May 1, 2018